Tyga x Chinx Drug x Ace Hood Type Beat / F4F 100%

Song is very good. It was entertaining. Aber Eidgenosse, you should work on the mix. somehow the clarity is missing. and the balance is not right for my opinion. Also the effect on the backing vocals is too much for my taste back that off or change it. else idea is great, sounds dark and has a nice atmosphere. Well done!

check this out: https://soundcloud.com/nakrat/oriental-journey

Dope! The Drums is banging something serious , that vocal sample go hard too i would switch up the piano melody only for a few bars just too add some more flavor to it ..

Yo this is a banger! i love all the different things you got going on in it! I'm definitely feeling the snare rolls and i love that vox in the background! when the choir came in it was dope af! the only thing i would change slightly is the vocals that come in, they seem a little sharp to me. I would leave them but try to mix them in a little better or add something to them. Im digging the piano, it gives it that dark feel, along with those insane kicks and 808s you definitely did work on this one! great job!

Back