Trying out a new sound! Futurebass+Hip Hop. Danger baby!! what do you think? f4f

kdanger

While im finishing up my album I wrote like 30 new songs lol. I have been digging the futurebass sound pretty hardcore so lemme know what you think? do I have something here?

leave links! return feed asap

*Also Im def looking for futurebass producers to work with =)

Last edited:
Man, I really like this tune and you definitely have something here... I guess you nailed the vibe of the song. Sounds professional, bold and interesting.
I only miss a kick/bass that blasts harder on my ears.. I am using good headphones and miss a little bass surrounding my head... I don't know if I make myself clear... what are your thoughts?

Anyway, I really like this track... following you now to check on the progress and the upcoming tracks :D

sknnnr;4***9113 said:
Man, I really like this tune and you definitely have something here... I guess you nailed the vibe of the song. Sounds professional, bold and interesting.
I only miss a kick/bass that blasts harder on my ears.. I am using good headphones and miss a little bass surrounding my head... I don't know if I make myself clear... what are your thoughts?

Anyway, I really like this track... following you now to check on the progress and the upcoming tracks :D

I feel you! so maybe just boost the bass a db? it sounded pretty bump in my ath- 50's but I like to hear other opinions

kdanger;4***9115 said:
I feel you! so maybe just boost the bass a db? it sounded pretty bump in my ath- 50's but I like to hear other opinions

Hey, my bad... and, by the way I also mistook the review. Now I realize you are the voice, not the beat. Am I right?
If that's right... damn, you got the gold. Pretty strong voice!

sknnnr;4***9117 said:
Hey, my bad... and, by the way I also mistook the review. Now I realize you are the voice, not the beat. Am I right?
If that's right... damn, you got the gold. Pretty strong voice!

Oh dope thank you man!!! Yeah that's me rapping. I could still fiddle with the beat a bit just to see as well

kdanger;4***9118 said:
Oh dope thank you man!!! Yeah that's me rapping. I could still fiddle with the beat a bit just to see as well

Right on! Looking forward to see what you are going to come up with.

Ah, and just saw your comment on my song. I really appreciate that!
By the way, I am looking for strong voices to collab, if you feel like it, let me know and lets chat :)
I experiment a lot, but, lately am moving towards future beat, future hip hop and r&b.

Really dope man! I am lovin' the direction of this one. Definitely different from what you normally put out. I think this sound works well for you. I am listening through laptop speakers, so I can't comment too much on the mix. It sounds clean from what I hear. Did you produce this? If not I would be interested in who, because I dig the beat. Anyways good work man! Another dope song.

Here is one of my lastest: My stuff sounds like dreams (Feed For Feed)

J.F.K. The Movement;4***9148 said:
WOOOOW!!!!!
AWESOME!! Love the flow! Like it is really good and really strong. Awesome!!!!
And the beat was on point!
Respect and love 13

damn brother thank you so much!!

Back