Trippy Guitar instrumental / Travis Scott type instrumental F4F 100%

Brooo! This has potential fr. The drums need to come in earlier. And you need to use trap drums. If you use FL Studio in the packs folder you can find drums under legacy and vintage.

DUDE did you play the guitar parts yourself or did you sample? Sounds so natural and wavy. Ambience is amazing. Gives me "House of the Rising Sun" vibes, I can totally picture Travis Scott riding a robotic horse off into the sunset.
I agree with Blinking Beatz, I would've loved to hear the drums start around 8-16 bars in, maybe with some fat 808s but that's personal preference.
Really original and really well done!

That guitar intro is breathtaking! I like these chords and the melodic rhythm, but in my opinion it is too long. Drums are pretty simple and in the background, and i see nothing wrong about it. i really liked that low octave guitar and growling sound next to it. Overall impression is that this is a good beat, it is minimalistic, but still fire!
My latest :[F4F] DaBaby Type Beat - GLOCK

Hell yeah. This isn't a Travis Scott or any other 'type beat', it's a piece of music. I don't want to offer much in the way of feedback because it sounds like you actually created something here. Only thing I would have liked to hear is some hard ass drums, but that's just my hip hop bias.
Check out my latest if you get a minute. Cheers.

Back