Travis Scott Type Beat [F4F]

this is vibey! first thing the viewer sees is the actual video, and you or whoever did it did a very nice job on it, it looks clean. the beat itself is also valid, the mix is perfect, its mastered well, and theres lots of wavey layers and they all blend together really well. the drums are also good, my only critique is i wouldve pitched the snare down, but its fire i like the beat. peep my new track 67 ft RONJON (prod hendo) by fivesix | Free Listening on SoundCloud and I also make beats if u wanna collab on sum jmfiorenza5@gmail.com

this is vibey! first thing the viewer sees is the actual video, and you or whoever did it did a very nice job on it, it looks clean. the beat itself is also valid, the mix is perfect, its mastered well, and theres lots of wavey layers and they all blend together really well. the drums are also good, my only critique is i wouldve pitched the snare down, but its fire i like the beat. peep my new track 67 ft RONJON (prod hendo) by fivesix | Free Listening on SoundCloud and I also make beats if u wanna collab on sum jmfiorenza5@gmail.com

Thank you, I spent a good amount of time on setting up this video lol I didn't even think about that but pitching the snare would actually sound better. I checked out some of your tracks and I like your sound and flow. I have a few beats that are a similar style if you want I can send them to you once they are mixed down.

damn bro I dream of the day my shit looks as clean as yours!!! you def have the visual down!!! and the beat is fire all its missing is a "STRAIGHTUP" lol and i agree pitching that snare down would be insane , maybe a snare roll or two pitched down too travis love them shits.

left you a comment on your youtube, would be dope if you could hit mine up as well w your commet, thanks g!

heres my new beat for feedback

damn bro I dream of the day my shit looks as clean as yours!!! you def have the visual down!!! and the beat is fire all its missing is a "STRAIGHTUP" lol and i agree pitching that snare down would be insane , maybe a snare roll or two pitched down too travis love them shits.

left you a comment on your youtube, would be dope if you could hit mine up as well w your commet, thanks g!

heres my new beat for feedback

It really helps that I used to be a graphic designer lol. If you ever need help designing your brand let me know, I will hook you up for the cheap.

Rollin a spliff, listening twice. Best track I heard so far on here but just joined so..

I really like the breakdowns and buildups. Cool ambient atmosphere. Mix is tight even on my bt speaker.
But not really a track I would vibe to overall, interesting for shure.
Also great work on the gfx

Rollin a spliff, listening twice. Best track I heard so far on here but just joined so..

I really like the breakdowns and buildups. Cool ambient atmosphere. Mix is tight even on my bt speaker.
But not really a track I would vibe to overall, interesting for shure.
Also great work on the gfx

Wow thank you for the feedback I really appreciate it!

this is dope man, its mixed reallllllly well and the video layout is super nice i actually love it. the melodies go nuts and are layered perfectly. the patterning of the beat is nice aswell keeps it interesting throughout, i got no crit for this its reallly solid man great work frfr. any feedback on this would be good [F4F] J.I.D x Lil Skies type beat / rap instrumental

Back