Trappy EDM Beat

jomibin

Still learning so much every day with mixing and song structure. Please help me out and give me some tips of what doesn't sound right to you or what I'm doing wrong.

Sounds well produced but bass could be stronger in my opinion. Maybe add some loudness-V to the EQ of the final mix, too

Thanks man! Yeah I know I just have a pair of these DNA headphones to mix with so my bass never bumps the way I want it to. I just ordered some monitors though. What's a good way to increase loudness-V? Lol im a newby.

By loudness-V I mean the shape of the EQ. If you increase the high frequencies and the low frequencies it looks like a V. It makes the song seem louder but the negative aspect is that if you listen to it for a long time the ears will get tired. But as your track is relatively short this is not a problem. If you add it then only a little bit. I'm not an expert too.
Please excuse my restricted ability to express my thoughts in English

By loudness-V I mean the shape of the EQ. If you increase the high frequencies and the low frequencies it looks like a V. It makes the song seem louder but the negative aspect is that if you listen to it for a long time the ears will get tired. But as your track is relatively short this is not a problem. If you add it then only a little bit. I'm not an expert too.
Please excuse my restricted ability to express my thoughts in English

I really appreciate the tip. I'll try that out the next time I render. Thanks man!

Back