Trap Love Song (F4F)

DamskiDam

Hey

check out my new one. The vocals in the chorus are from a free drum kit. I use it as a reference to the idea of the chorus that I have in mind. The guy sounds like Jamal from the Empire series, by the way.

Would be thankful for any feedback. Of course you'll get mine

Check out my other beats on my SC page!

Last edited:
Nice dropping, i really enjoy this kind of dark stuff productions. Kick&snare sounds well with each other. Synth's were well explored, piano playing is nice too. Voice's are chill. Great job, mix sounds balance to me. Could you review this underground beat that i made?

Everything sounds pretty balanced to me, great work! Always nice to see people posting their work for critique.

This is dope! The synths all work well with each other and they sound well mixed within each other. I really enjoyed the voice(?) that comes in during the chorus section. Really great stuff man!

This is really nice, love the darkish vibe, the bellish sound is really dope and the synths are fire. Maybe mix the kicks a little better, maybe add a little more punch to them as well. Overall, this is really good, the vocals are sweet. Keep it up and thanks for the feedback !

Really felt the vibe bro. The sequencing was on point. I was listening to the track and was thinking of things you should prolly add, and then you added it 2 secs later lol. I like the simplicity of the vocals...it gives space to really good off on this. Keep up this good work bro.

Back