Trap/Lofi Beats

cflynn_studios

Hey whats up, you can call me CFLYNN. I'm new to the forum and I wanted to expand my community and network with different producers or rappers.

I've been producing beats for about 2 years now and I really think I'm starting to get really good, but I haven't gotten a lot of feedback from a good amount of people.

Just let me know what you think below about a couple of these beats and I would also be interested in checking out your music as well for those who respond.

Attachments

• Wiz Khalifa Type Beat.mp3
    458.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Tyler the Creator Type Beat.mp3
    622.9 KB · Views: 5
  • NAV Type Beat.mp3
    535.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Gucci Mane Type Beat.mp3
    549.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Young Dolph Type Beat.mp3
    410.2 KB · Views: 6
I really like all the beats they all have excellent melodies and hard hitting drums. But I was personally drawn towards the Tyler The Creator typer beat and the NAV type beat the were super chill which is more my vibe because I make a lot of Lofi and Neo/Soul type beats. But all in all they all hit hard and the melodies are fantastic! To have only been producing for about 2 years your doing awesome man I would love to do some collabs with you!

Here is my beat Lose Myself [Prod. BallerD]
I would love some feedback on this track as well. I have been producing for about 3 years now and now have an album dropping soon and go estly man I was really impressed by your work if you are down I would definitely be down to do a collab with you and drop it on all major music platforms I will take care of the costs for the distribution and we will split 50/50 on pay whe. Income start coming in and I have soundcloud repost which allows me to pitch tracks to major DSP playlists on soundcloud and spotify so if your down and you like my stuff. Then let me know and we can do something original!

Back