TommyBoyBeats x 8th Reason- Chinatown Hoes.. What ya think... F4F

Really nice track, only thing i reacted to was that it didn't sound filthy enough! The wobble(?) synth/lead/bass needs to be dirtier!

This has to be one of your best I've heard so far. Drums are hard, nice synth in the beginning. You compliment them well on this one man. Props. Mixed is clean too. :D

Could have use a better picture.

Last edited:
Wow, this was BANGING. I love the synth in the beginning and how well you worked that and the drums. Great job man. Keep it up.

the beginning instantly drove me crazy, sooo dope. the whole beat nice. i knew it was going to be good from the start. gotta love that feeling.

dope beat man! great feel. the melodies are really nice. good arrangement. this one goes hard man! keep em coming. left you some comments on soundcloud too.

Solid job on the drums, clean mix as well, and the bassline is dope, i love the rapid hits from the bassline. the leads you used are dope as well, especially the sitar sound, no complaints at all this is great. keep it up homie

i **** with your track homie, lyrics on point! your vocals sound great over the beat nice mixed... also i love the sound effects nice fun track & thanks for the feed

Back