Today Prod. by I.M.O. Reign (Feedback 4 Feedback)(F4F)

Nice beat and i can definetly hear Eminem on this one ;) The mix and the arrangement are good.
I also like the variety of the track.
Only thing I would change is you producer tag ;)

Not bad at all. I can definitely hear a few people spitting on this track. Only thing I would say to make it pop more is to play with the Hi-hat a little bit more. Would've given it that icing on the cake. Check out my SC if you got time: soundcloud.com/mariodakid

The beat is pretty nice, I love the punchy drums, they compliment the piano and strings really well.

One small issue though, I couldnt imagine any of the artists that you mentioned on this beat, it seems a bit misleading. Still though, nice work.

Could you check out my beat? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ank-faces-lance-skiiiwalker-type-beat-524486/

Thanks for the feed, actually I made this beat listening to Eminem's flow on "Forgot about Dre" when I came up with the idea. Truthfully, I hate labeling my beats with "artist type beat", but unfortunately, thats the only way people click on the beat on youtube.

Very nice beat! I really like the piano the track starts with. Also liking the orchestral sounds and melodies. Very nice vibe. I would probably change the beat, but that's more of a preference thing I would guess. Good job. Keep up the good work.

Back