Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Toast for the King - New Chill Trap track - F4F, Feedback/Support Appreciated

Thanks

A Toast for the King - New Chill Trap track - F4F, Feedback/Support Appreciated

Sign in to disable this ad

Any feedback or support is appreciated! Will return any constructive, or destructive (this can be good sometimes.. ) feedback. Thanks to anyone who listens and returns.

Thought I captured a decent laid back vibe on this one.

Thanks
    Straight fire! I like the hihats work they sounds sick. Also that vocals works pretty well with melody. I ain't got nothing negative to say. Keep up with the good work!
    ~~ Website: thethrillz.com ~~

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Thrillz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks bro I appreciate the support.

Thanks
    This is actually really damn good. The melody is amazing. The rhythm for the melody felt kinda off like at around 1 minute, i wasn't feeling the rhythm and melody there.

The best part of the song was probably between 30 seconds and 1 minute. Those hi hats were amazing. The 808's felt kinda weak though, but i guess it would take up too much space.

Keep it up, do more like this i loved the sound design and melody for the most part.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BigPunchBeats For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks for the support brother! I am glad you said that about that melody.. I wasn't quite sure about that at 1 either.. I shouldn't have kept it in there just because of that.. That should have been a sign to me. Oh well, I will fix it upon a revision release.. Hopefully Soundcloud still lets you upload revisions without having to completely re-upload the track and lose stats etc.. But anyways, thanks again for the support! And more in the works! Still learning.

Thanks
    This is dope. I like how everything flows in stereo. Some creative madness. Big up

9. The Following User Says Thank You to me-howe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Appreciate the kind words and support. Glad you guys liked it! Working on some more, a bit different style though. Thanks!

Thanks
    nice brotha i like it , the drums are very dope btw . check me out here g salute (F4F) YOUNG MA TYPE BEAT x prod Ketamine Beats

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KadirKetamineBeats For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks for the feed. I hit your thread and subbed up.

Thanks
    This is on point... don't revise it... It's already flames!

Let the little things, even ones that are questionable, be unique place holders. Call them "intentional hiccups" if you need to make yourself feel better about your choices.
    Don't change anything when you have this solid of a project.

If you want to fine tune the audio quality, then go for it. Get the most out of your sounds. But DON'T get rid of any piece of the puzzle or you change the picture.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoner Bill For This Useful Post:

Thread Information