Tired of TRAP!!! So I thought to rap over a waltz! Turmed out nice. Thoughts?

That's dope, something different. Maybe layer some vocals up so the lyrics hit hard at some points.

Really good work man! That was a great idea and the 3/4 feel of the waltz is sooo cool underneath your vocals, which are stellar! Great writing and great delivery overall.

I agree that you could do a little vocal layering just to give it some more depth at times, but only on certain words (obviously only if you want). I might also like hearing the kick a bit more present, which I assume it probably was but I think the master limiter kind of took away the "oomph."

But this is dope and really original!

Keep up the good work - I look forward to more!

Please check out my latest track when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/new-track-into-wind-f4f-100-a-499041/

Cheers!

I feel this. Love the 3/4 time, vocals are nice. Feels like the beat could hit a little harder on the low end but the overall sound is great. Good work!

I like the rapper, which is hard for me to say on this website for some reason lol. Beat is just tough enough, sounds like some james bond shit haha. Keep this shit up

Quick Backstory. I was watching an episode of breaking bad and I heard this sample in the background on one of the episodes. I sent the sample to my friend and he came up with the beat. My cousin layed the verses and I laid the hook. Still a work in progress but its coming along well! Thank you all for the feedback!

Back