Three Six Mafia/Old XXX/Angry Florida - returning ALL feedback!

ihuntbears

Sup guys back again, let me know if anyone can recognize the synth sample. the bass is a tom fill reversed and compressed to shit and there's a little surprise at the end :cool:

Here's the link <<<<<

I don't really like the beat in the link. I'm not into super Dark stuff like that, but that's
just me. The reverse sample before every bass drum gives it a neat effect though.
I do like the Schooboy Q Type Beat! I thought that one was really good.

damn that was a wild ride bro hhaha. def could hear some xxx or maybe even some kid cudi! dope track not a lot of room for critique but if i had to pick something i may turn down the main synth a tad in the mix but otherwise good work as usual.

heres my new drop for feed would appreciate your feedback here

Thanks for the feedback chris! Obviously taste is an opinion and we all are entitled to our own.

Preciate it dawg, yeah listening to it a few days later I agree. I think the drums need to punch out more and I need to change the initial drop from that cymbal. Keep it coming guys

definitely sounds 3-6 and some other old school shit i used to listen to. you did a good job creating a track that has that same vibe. shit is DARK but if that's what someone wants, that's what theyre gonna get with this

appreciate it if you drop some feedback here

I did play that guitar, I play all the band instruments so if anyone's looking for 5$ sample packs to use hit me up! Preciate it sleeper187, yep that's exactly what I was going for so I'm glad other people agree that I succeeded (also what I got out of the guy the said it wasn't his style lol) on my way to check yours out

Back