TC-Never Be (Feed4Feed)

TC-Beats&Raps

Hey Im a uk rapper/producer and I made this song because I was told can never do/be something, so I decide to channel my inner Kendrick and reply sit down and be humble to everybody with that opinion. I would love some feedback on the whole thing as i produced and rapped over it and I always get told my mixing is trash so some feedback there would be really useful :)

Thanks for listening, if you liked at all share with anyone and follow me on social sites below:
Youtube:TC-Beats&Raps - YouTube
SoundClound link:https://soundcloud.com/tc-beats-and-raps
Twitter:twitter.com/TC_Beats_Raps

Last edited:
hey thanks for the feedback!
Not gonna lie, I didn't really listen to the lyrics, but overall I think it sounds pretty coool.
I feel like the vocals could be recorded and mixed a bit better but the instrumental sounds cool and your voice fits nicely.
The song sounds pretty chill but not like im high out of my mind chill lol (which is a good thing).

Hey man good work I like the synth! In regards to a critique I would suggest using a different snare and maybe throwing some bass in! also don't say Nigga lmao

the beat is dope.. would make the snare louder so it gives it more of a groove.. you're and ok rapper, lyrics are forgetablle and most of that is because of your delivery. sounds like you're reading a book or something.. your flow is on point honestly but your voice and delivery makes this sound corny

heres mine if u wanna return feedback

sounds pretty good as a whole! The pad is pretty sick and I esp like when the synth comes in towards the end. I agree that the vocals could used a little bit more mixing and even throwing in a bit more bass but overall dope track

hey thanks for the feedback!
Not gonna lie, I didn't really listen to the lyrics, but overall I think it sounds pretty coool.
I feel like the vocals could be recorded and mixed a bit better but the instrumental sounds cool and your voice fits nicely.
The song sounds pretty chill but not like im high out of my mind chill lol (which is a good thing).
Thanks for the feedback, yeah hopefully soon i'm going to upgrade my mic set up. I glad it has a chill vibe and definitely trying to still get my mixing right.

Hey man good work I like the synth! In regards to a critique I would suggest using a different snare and maybe throwing some bass in! also don't say Nigga lmao
Thanks for the feedback, I agree the snare could be different but it was a break beat sample so it would be a bit difficult but i will work on that in future. Just wondering about you opinion on me saying Nigga?, I am black. To be honest my opinion on the word changes daily but it was just musical expression when i said it, i dunno what you think?

the beat is dope.. would make the snare louder so it gives it more of a groove.. you're and ok rapper, lyrics are forgetablle and most of that is because of your delivery. sounds like you're reading a book or something.. your flow is on point honestly but your voice and delivery makes this sound corny

heres mine if u wanna return feedback

Thanks for the feedback, the snare is a place I got a lot of feedback on so i will try more carefully mix it in future. I do agree delivery could do with some work, the voice I dont wanna change cause i don't like the idea of a rap voice but i will try be more creative with tone and work on it.

For your beat I wasn't really feeling it until the drums came in then my opinion when full 180 ,I still personally feel the intro is too long. Other than the intro lenght the only other thing would be I think the perc/shaker panned right is a bit too loud in the mix. The rest of it is solid, I really like the horns and think the beat overall is dope man. A like and sub from me bro, keep working.

sounds pretty good as a whole! The pad is pretty sick and I esp like when the synth comes in towards the end. I agree that the vocals could used a little bit more mixing and even throwing in a bit more bass but overall dope track
Thanks for the feedback man, I've always been wary of adding lots of bass to my tracks cause my mixing still isn't great so i don't want to make it muddy but I can see where there is more space for bass. I think this is one of smoother beats I've made so thank again for the feedback, keep at it bro.

Back