SZA and Jacquees Type Beat FEEDBACK 4 FEEDBACK

GuessBeatz

What's up everyone?

Made a new beat on my channel and I was wondering if i could get some feedback on it, specifically on the arrangement and if I did enough with it to keep it interesting the whole way through. Leave me the links to your tracks below and I'll return the favor as soon as I possibly can.

Nice the beats very chilled and full of vibes I can hear SZA & 6LACK on this I think you did a great job with arrangement, the beat had enough switch ups to keep me interested the drums could of changed a lil more though but still this is a cold beat.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...d-type-beat-overdose-f4f-544028/#post50082191

You removed the vid from your channel so I can't give you proper feedback, but thanks for what you said about my beat, glad i nailed the arrangement

I hear 6lack, Tory Lanez, or PARTYNEXTDOOR more than jacquees but this beat is cold bro i feel the night vibes from this

Yo this is a very dope beat - I love the chill atmosphere, your sound design is really great. The mixing is perfectly balanced - the only thing that could have been perhaps changed is the high-pitched synths that need some high frequencies cut off. Great job tho

Feedback on this please Suicide Attempt Number 5 [F4F]

I agree with HailCaesar in that the drums have the right amount of variety to keep the track interesting throughout. The only small change I would make is that the vocals end too abruptly. Adding a small amount of reverb or delay should fix this.

FINALLY someone who can make a good drum loop with the proper volume levels lol. Love the pad and synth in the intro. It keeps you interested until the percussion comes in. I like the bell that comes in too. It's subtle, but it's enough to keep it interesting; however, I think I would turn down it's volume just a touch. The arrangement is good as well, I definitely never felt bored or disinterested while listening. With a vocalist, it'd be even better. I want someone to hop on this and kill it, because I would for sure listen to it. Honestly, one of the best I have heard on here in a while. Great work.

Would love some feedback on mine if you can:
(F4F) Rap, Pop Piano Instrumental | "Never Forgotten"

This is rad man, nothing really bad to say about it. If I had to knit pick I'd say the drums could come up a touch imo, and your transitions are a touch choppy, could be fixed with a couple fills. But solid arrangement. Keep it up man!

[h=1]Smooth Beat Making Video[/h]

Back