Sweet Sorrow K Dangerous F4F!! first single from my new album! Raw as hell =)

on a scale of 10 id give it easily a 8.
The flow over the beat was sick. delivery was on point, the lyrics were dope.
i like the old school east coast feel you had on it, and I'm more of a west coast guy so thats definitely a good look.
Great job bro.

i really enjoyed this man, the beat is tight, and the more and more you rap the better youll get. you already rap like no one is listening and you rap your feelings out there. just another level of comfortability would take you over the top. keep doing your thing man, try and open for some people or perform places if you havent. let me know when you drop an album, and check my channel out.

thank you so much brother!! il keep you posted on the release for sure!

Like this man! my head can't stop banging. The beat is hard and the rap part is motivating, it match greatly with the beat! keep going man

Everything sounds pretty much perfect in my opinion. Sometimes when the music stops, it comes back too suddenly and it catches me off guard.

Good job on the track.

RAW AF man! You definitely know what you sound good over. The beat has the perfect emotion set for your lyricism. Definitely gonna check out more of your stuff

on a scale of 10 id give it easily a 8.
The flow over the beat was sick. delivery was on point, the lyrics were dope.
i like the old school east coast feel you had on it, and I'm more of a west coast guy so thats definitely a good look.
Great job bro.

oh awesome dude thanks so much!!!

So as I said above the is the first of a couple singles from my new album entitled "DANGER!"
Im really feeling what I have done here and I really hope you guys do too!
Follow me, add me! lets be friends! Im pretty cool haha links on SC
I have been sharing and checking out tunes on this site for quite a while now and I really do appreciate every criticism good and bad you guys!!! Thank you for helping me get better!!

Here she is!!

https://soundcloud.com/k-dangerous/sweet-sorrow

Ooops!! I updated the link a didn't realized it would mess up my player..

Yo the track is fire bro! Your mic work is sick af.
As everyone else said the beat fit your voice and your lyrics perfectly.
I see a lot of potential in this track and in you.

After reading every ones comments I feel the track is lacking somewhere else not just the vocal mix.

While listening to the track I couldn't take in the lyrics as much as I wanted to and was forced to read the lyrics to full understand what you were saying.
So the one thing I'd work on is pronouncing your words clearer.

Bro I gave you a quick follow cause I know how good you will be. everything is there, but it's not prefect yet...
Keep working at it and work at improving.

Hopefully my advice is helpful.

- TM

This is excellent music. I wish there was some way you could dirty up the tracks a little though. It would add a nice color to the jams.

Back