Summer Nights // F4F

bellipotens

Rainy Night // F4F

hey guys,

here's my new beat...what do you think of it?
would love to get some feedback

enjoy! :)

Last edited:
I really like how this track fits the name you gave it. Usually I would say the melody gets repetitive but this is an exception as its chill and the background sounds you have give it enough variation to stay fresh.
I would make that kick stand out a bit more though, maybe side chaining it with your baseline to make it stand out.
Other than that, can't complain!

FAST SOUNDING BEAT! -- "The RUN" -- F4F!

Nice chill beat, defines what summer is all about. I think mixing the clap/snare a bit more, it seems kind of flat IMO.

I commented on SC but just to elaborate here:

You made a great chilled out vibe in this track. Your choice of samples and instruments is really well done - they all seem to go together. Overall I feel that the main line (could be a sample of a guitar or saturated keyboard) is a bit too loud and the drums lack depth. Try layering another snare or clap sample on to beef it up, and send to a subtle reverb.

The hi hats sound like they are an acoustic VST and sound like they are in a studio but the other drum elements sound totally dry, so they seem a bit disconnected from the track.

I also think some pads would help to fill out the frequency spectrum, just don't put them too loud.

No offense intended - just a few ideas but honestly this sounds quite good as it stands!

I would really appreciate your feedback on my latest remix as well: [Remix] Chromeo - Jealous (I Ain't With It) Hanzy remix [F4F]

Not sure if you're looking for more exposure - I was referred to a site called "CloudKillers" from another FP user and it's been good for me... Check it out if you are so inclined, it's been good for me: Music Promotion, Artist Label Promotion, SoundCloud Promotion.

The vibe on this is great man was really digging the beat. Really has a night feel, your snare sound could be boosted a bit to stand out a little more but thats the only flaw i can find with this.

Feedback?

Vibe is really chill. Personally I would add a little reverb on the clap/snare and maybe layer an additional snare underneath to give them a little more depth. But I still dig it

love the track but If it had more aggressive kick it would sound sweet but I guess its more of a chill track? could be wrong.. anyways its good non the less keep it up

Back