Success - Outss Ft. Tells

Hey man, thanks for the feedback yesterday. I absolutely love the horn stabs in your instrumental. I enjoy how you dropped it all out a lot and let that heavily reverb rim shot take the spotlight every now and then. The vocal dub on your hook sounds cool, like multiple people saying it. Give it a great, almost eerie effect. Very nice song man, really enjoyed it.

Beat is super fire!! Love those horns that you sampled! The vibe on this is just dope. Flows are dope. Keep it up bro.

Great stuff man I really like the overall vibe. In regards to Success the sample sounds a little bit choppy, not sure if its just your chops or if the sample is too short, if the sample is too short one thing you could do is just slow the sample down OR possibly playing another instrument over it so you can't hear the cutoff as well!

Dope track and flow! Anything with a good sample/lick saxophone always gets me. You did justice to this track. You lyrics was very nice and carried along well. I liked the hook a lot, I wish you would have layered it with something singing the melody as well. I think that will have realllly made the hook even more fire. Nevertheless, this is still a still record. Would be dope to collab

When you get a chance check out my latest
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...track-chill-soulful-vibes-instant-f4f-535670/

Hey there,

I've listened through your track.

Lets start with what I don't like :

- the snare / rim (it just sounds artificial and is disturbing the smoove sample)
- last rap verse (the differences in dynamics are to strong - try some compression / volume automation to equalize differences)
- the rap speed in first verse is pretty cool but seems to fast for the first verse
- sample is a bit repetitive

What I like :

- the sample is very decent - some soul / jazz sample (this is exectly what i like)
- hook very cool vocal layering and speaking/singing techniques - it sounds great and is well mixed 2
- second rap verse is very very cool, it's the most advanced one in this track I feel (pretty cool dynamics and nice offbeat accents)

In general I've listened through your soundcloud and i can say that some of my feedback fits also your other tracks.
Most of all i see a problem with the repetition of the samples but it s very well compensated by really really great drumm samples. Pretty oldskool crunchy boom bap drums on your SC. You have really good hooks - they stand out.

I like the instrumental "The World" a lot. The sample is godlike. I would love to do a remix of this for you if you like. Maybe this way we could gather some attention from our fans.

peace ZHero

Fucking love the vibes on this it's incredible! Good shit man please keep it up I love how you sampled this beat

Yeah this is tight man, real smooth vibes on this beat and the bars. That snare/perc sounds sick, and the little cuts and variations keep the flow going nicely. Big ups...

I'm diggin with your flow so kool man. Followed your soundcloud. I enjoyed the first one more, the second one also has a kool sample but I wasn't really feeling the snares. Great work man.

This is dope man digging the hook... Good lyricism, the accent thru me off at first, but I got used to it..that chick did her thing too.. Mixed well.. It could use a good master tho., overall good stuff

Back