Success - Outss Ft. Tells

Man we definitely have to do some work together! I listened to a few of your tracks on soundcloud and lm digging you style. Your words paint pictures bro. Your style kind of remind me of some Kendrick Lamar. I really like the song "Be Yourself". I left a comment and like on your soundcloud profile! You deserve it! By the way, I'm the one who made Deeper Than Rap. I think you left a comment on there

Ohhh shet, you actually got some substance in your lyrics! Nice vibe too, the beat is soothing and you ride it well. Pause. To keep it real, I think I like the song in your sig more, but that's not takin' away from the song at hand. Keep workin'!

Yo, this is some straight up fire fam, the production is lit and the lyrics are lit. The vibe I had is sick, will deffo add this to my playlist, reposted bro.

Thanks for the feedback on my beat! and keep this shit up fam, good job.

wow what a tune!

beat is a straight 10! great sample, very atmospheric vibe. did u put a little echo/ reverb on the sample or was it like that before? if yes, u did a great job mixing this shit and u got a nice ear how to make it sound right. also with the reverb on the snare, the beat would not sound the same if u didn't do this, so props on that! i wish u had a more dominant bassline in the song, but thats just my taste! i respect your work and this song is truly one of the best i heard in a while here on the board.

hope u will get SUCCESS with this song!

i added the echo indeed.. i would of liked to add a more dominant bassline too! but nothing was fitting :( .. thanks though!!! very kind

Well first of all, the beat is really dope, sounds chill af. The flow sounds good, only real thing I guess I would critique a little bit is the double up vocals throughout the track, think it would be better doubled up on the hook imo, other than that the track is dope. Keep at it!

chill vibe, love that sax(?) sample, you flipped it beautiful. i feel like rapping is a little too hard for such a calming beat tho

Dope track you got here. What is that sample? I would like to chop that up in the near future. I dig the flows even though the beat is mad chill (ala Kanye West x J.Cole).

Damn bro, you've got some crazy bars. Your flow is great, the wordplay is phenomenal, and the accent really helps distinguish you from other artists. Nice beat choice too. Everything is pretty nice. Keep at it man!

Back