Sounds like a track off of a mixtape cassette

The first vocals are awesome man! Pretty good job on that one, the vybe of the track is so chill and everything is just on its place! Everything sounds as it should be and the production sounds very professional. I have nothing bad to say. Keep it up bro and thanks for the feedback! :)

Wow I really like the sound of your vocal recording, it has that 90s sound for sure. Honestly was expecting something crap when you said you recorded this on your laptop mic (Benefit recorded a lot of his stuff on a similar mic). I'm digging your lyrics and flow man, keep spitting the real!

My man, you got a dope flow and the J.Dilla instrumental is sooo memorizing! Lets collab sometimes, this is definitely bumping! :)

Hey man, thanks for the feedback on my beat.

Man you hit me on the throwback with this one. I love the beat...very dusty...you nailed it. Reminds me of all the old classics and stuff..really sweet. The vocals need better mixed or you need a better mic..other than that it's all on point my dude. Good work.
l

Damn this really dope!
I like beat and raps.
That oldschool sounds remember me on Mobb Deep.
The mix on the vocals and beats matches.
Thats dope work! Keep that up!

This is dope as hell, lol. Vocals don't sound THAT bad given it's a built in mic. Wouldn't mind getting you to spit over some of my shit :cool:

Nice Beat selection.

Mic quality could be better but, i equally think it adds to the 90s feel you've got going on.
Rhymes were solid, good work.

This just sounds right! Flow is great. Beat is the right kind of muddy. What can I say sometimes I want to hear something like this you got what your were aiming for.

I appreciate all of the love y'all! Im MIA for the next few weeks working on my album. Ill be back hitting this forum up soon!

"Quote

Back