Soul Music (feed for feed)

that sample is ****ing great, love how you arranged it. the only criticism i'd be able to give is maybe a more pronounced kick would make it have some more groove. other than that it sounds great. i also like how you used silence as an instrument of it's own.

that sample is ****ing great, love how you arranged it. the only criticism i'd be able to give is maybe a more pronounced kick would make it have some more groove. other than that it sounds great. i also like how you used silence as an instrument of it's own.

Thanks man, I appreciate the feed. I was getting the feeling that the sample was too loud or that the drums needed to be turned up a bit (especially that kick). Good looks.

beautiful sample. sounds a bit too loud/overpowering for me when it's lowpassed tho, it's fine at the start
drums fit nicely and the vocal samples work really well.. very nice vibes, good job man

You like flatbush?? dope! What about the underachievers? Me and your studio have a similar set up too btw. Back to the beat.. It sounds dope as **** i would pump up the drums a bit. I like the effects. creative as ****
Check me out:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ale-two-blunts-instrumental-feed4feed-515575/

I love Flatbush and The Underachievers. I actually had Flatbush in mind when I was working the drums! Thank you for the listen. I just hit you back!

Back