SlurRty x Lil House Phone - IDEKHN (Produced By Me) Link 4 Link f4f

Great beat man, my favorite thing in track is 808. Very well distorted, its stands out always, but i would like louder kick. Anyways quality track man!

I like this it sounds diff especially the processing on the vocals on the hook, this would go off in a club imo the drums & low end have bounce but I feel the kick could use a lil more energy but thats about it.

this is a dope track I enjoyed the beat the concept and the vocals on the hook! "I dont eeem know her nameee" only thing id suggest is to re mix down those drums that 808 line is too sick to not cut thru the mix and HIT. Otherwise good work! you produced the beat and rapped on it?

this is a dope track I enjoyed the beat the concept and the vocals on the hook! "I dont eeem know her nameee" only thing id suggest is to re mix down those drums that 808 line is too sick to not cut thru the mix and HIT. Otherwise good work! you produced the beat and rapped on it?

yea.. and mixed.. thanks for the input

Pretty good man. Your voice totally reminds me of Tyler the Creator haha. The beat is pretty sweet. I agree the 808 could maybe be a little more obvious (maybe more so in the chorus) in the final mixdown, but nothing too out of place. Overall, this is really solid. Gave you a follow.

My beat Returning all feedback - Money

.....yea man idk bout this, imo it's kinda cliche, same old shit bout women and drugs. And the rapping is a bit abc for my liking. The flow and cadence don't really grab me like it should. Idk maybe it's your voice, maybe it's the corny flow. I'm just being honest on here since it says you've produced for some big names, I expected more. The mix isn't too bad tho, although I do agree with the others when it comes to the 808 cutting thru.

Back