Slammin, been a long time. Back in the game

I've checked the track and have some ideas that maybe you might find useful. I think that the track needs some depth. The panning works nice here, but I feel like everything is coming from the same distance, like all of the elements are standing in the same row from the listener. Moreover I think the drum pattern could have more variations (like a short 4-bar loop with reversed patterns or slow-downs), because for now it is quite fatiguing if you listen to same quick, hard-hitting pattern throughout whole track. I actually really like the bass sound here and think it is a good choice, but I think I would try to make it more melodic one.

If you'd like to check my new track and let me know what your thoughts are - I post it below:

A Tension Please

Hey, really appreciate that you took time to listen and gave feedback

The track was taken from my old daw and when i tried to mix down properly no difference could be discerned between stereo and mono so that is perhaps why everything sounds like it lacks depth as its all on the same plane!

I will hopefully remake at some point. I was excited by its energy so had to share.

Cheers

Man this is heavy duty for real. That bass is raw man, drums hit hard. I agree that it could use some depth, maybe on the drum kicks pan from left to right every 8th bar would be a nice addition. But the instrumental itself actually evolves nicely thru out. Nice job on this. Check me when you can
0hms - Shelter in Place Prod by Retnik Beats F4F 100

Last edited:
Thank You for taking time bro!
I will take a listen to your tracks when I can, this will unfortunately be the start of june as I have no access to streaming until then
I believe I heard some of your stuff before when I was on here a bit more regularly.
Keep Producing!

Back