Signs (prod.by Ryy) - New Single! All comments appreciated! f4f

Dope track from the vocals to the beat but one thing I noticed that ruined the listening experience is the constant stuttering in the vocals it sounds like you side chained the vox to the kick because every time the kick hits it cuts out the vocals for a quick sec and that was kinda annoying but looking past that the beat sounds very well produced and the vocals sound nicely mixed. Listen back and see if you can hear what I mean once you fix that this should sound a lot better.

100% know what your talking about and I was trying to figure it out in the mix but couldnt. Its weird because I use that same kick on other songs and I dont think it has the same issue. I literally played with it for weeks until I asked friends and they said they didnt notice. You got good ears for picking it up though. How noticable was it? Im gonna try and fix it again and hit you back up afterwards.
Dope track from the vocals to the beat but one thing I noticed that ruined the listening experience is the constant stuttering in the vocals it sounds like you side chained the vox to the kick because every time the kick hits it cuts out the vocals for a quick sec and that was kinda annoying but looking past that the beat sounds very well produced and the vocals sound nicely mixed. Listen back and see if you can hear what I mean once you fix that this should sound a lot better.

Back