shygod - close to my heart [f4f] let me know what y'all think

jvsmine

new song I just uploaded the other day. Let me know what you all think. You can check out more of my music here.

If you like what you hear, follow me on IG @_shygod_ to stay up to date with any new music I drop. Thanks for listening! Feedback is always appreciated

Thanks, i really appreciate the advice! I'm still new to this all so my mixing skills def need work. I'm hype to try out what you suggested on my next songs. Thanks again for listening!

I like the breathy vocals and the melody, to improve the mix try keeping vocals in mono and buss the reverb to add clarity to the vocals

Check out my latest single :
Power Moves (feat. Exxe & Dok)(prod. by Ryy) by Ryy | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Streaming platforms: Power Moves (feat. Dok & Exxe)(prod. by Ryy) - Ryy

Thanks for checking it out, the guitar part is my favorite part. I'm a sucker for guitar solos lol, plus it's just so much fun to play. Thanks again for listening and I really appreciate your feedback.

The vocals are nice but could use some polish. Definitely has potential. That guitar is really cool. Adds a great break up to everything. Drums are simple yet effective. Nice work overall.

When you have time:
New music and video - F4F

Back