[Showcase] My Anchor to Reality, and Crystal Caverns - Trap & Soul

csbr

New track here, experimenting as always;

Feedback & support appreciated [and returned where warranted]..

Thanks for checking it out,

peace.

This sounds like I'm in a ice cavern lol. When that bass comes in its nice. The Mai synth "icebells"are kind of harsh in the HF range. That second verse is dope with the switch up. Love the outro. Get some mixing issue fixed and this will be top.

Return sometime

New song "U KNow Me" ft JMC F4F 100

Ayy, thanks bro, I'll hit you back with some feedback in the morning/sometime tomorrow..

Thanks again,
peace

The mix on this one is insane bro. I loved how things came in too. I loved the hits and the wooshs bro. Really this track even more chill man. This track was a vibe. Dope percussion too! I am really digging this and I am happy your back. Gave that follow back too bro.

Also, I was inactive because I moved from NY to LA but I am a bit more settled and gonna start coming out with more and more material!

Last edited:
Damn, thank you both so much. For real. Appreciate the support.
Also @Vato I took some of that advice and toned a bit of the high freq's down just a hair, scared to ruin it. :)

Also @The Thrillz I hit you back

And Also, again, @J.Sul that sounds like a big transition, completely understand. I only took a break because I was working some hard labor warehouse job for awhile and it left me so exhausted I wasn't feeling creative at all. I'm doing a bit better now though. :) Also, where in NY? NYC? I live upstate, near Rochester.

Back