She's Not Coming Back [F4F]

Thanks for the feedback on my post. First verse is impressive man, you have a talent for writing. As for the vocals, I'm really hearing an Isaiah Rashad style; hazy, floaty, and texturized hooks and verses.. especially from his Cilvia Demo EP. I'm a fan. This hit me in the feels, went through some stuff with my girl over the past weekend. Thanks for posting this.

u do all of it by yourself? ...that's amazing...for the beats maybe need more powerful 808..i think..thats my opinion...for rapping i dont know what to comment cause i dont have that skill lol...overall is good :) cheers

u do all of it by yourself? ...that's amazing...for the beats maybe need more powerful 808..i think..thats my opinion...for rapping i dont know what to comment cause i dont have that skill lol...overall is good :) cheers
I wrote, sang and rapped in this song but I didn't produce the beat. Thanks for listening though

Last edited:
i like the dark vibes on it but i dont normally listen to these type of songs so its hard for me to judge it!!

The vocal mix is perfect on this, and the beat is insane. As for the mix on the beat, the drums could be brought up by the smallest amount. Was this all done by yourself? If so then mad respect! I've followed you on soundcloud bro

Nice track man. Very eerie. The singing definitely hits some b9's, there was a lot of tension in that, which is what you were goin' for so it works. Well mixed only thing I'd say though, and this may be due to the effect you're going for, but it doesn't seem like you're vocalizing well enough. For example on the word "lavish". I wouldn't have known what you meant if I wasn't reading the lyrics. And it's a bit abstract as it is, so it may be hard for the average listener to get what you're going for. My 2 cents. But the flow, your voice, the singing, all on point. Keep it up man.

Last edited:
Nice track man. Very eerie. The singing definitely hits some b9's, there was a lot of tension in that, which is what you were goin' for so it works. Well mixed only thing I'd say though, and this may be due to the effect you're going for, but it doesn't seem like you're vocalizing well enough. For example on the word "lavish". I wouldn't have known what you meant if I wasn't reading the lyrics. And it's a bit abstract as it is, so it may be hard for the average listener to get what you're going for. My 2 cents. But the flow, your voice, the singing, all on point. Keep it up man.
I agree with you about the word "lavish' - for some reason couldn't pronounce it right during my verse. BTW, what does b9 mean?
Thanks a lot for listening!

Sounds good, i feel like you could eq or cut some sounds out to leave more space for the drums and vocals though and have it sound clearer.

Lovin the reverb on the vocals bro. Mix is on point reminds me Linkin Park for some reason. Keep it up homie its nice.

Back