Sentimental spacey beat [f4f]

Nice synth, hi-hats, kicks and mainly how you made the snare. Like the mid parts where you defocus the whole sound, then the drop's fits nice. Always posting interesting beats J.Gin. Grim Reaper sounds great with the nice 808 kicks, it would be amazing hearing it alive in a show. Keep them coming. If you could take a look and review my topic too, would be thankful. www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/ibanez-thing-beat-feed-feed-521835/

Last edited:
POLO BOY
Idk if you sidechained everything besides a kick to a kick on purpose or not, it kinda bothers me how it clamps the whole sound. The arrangement is nice so it doesn't get boring. Love the bridge parts with that flute-like synth melody. The pads could be thinner or maybe quieter cause it gets messy in some parts of song especially when that distorted bass comes along and when pad plays together with strings, maybe you overcompressed them.
ARSENAL
The synths sound weird to me, mostly that square one with lots of noise in it. Also I'd cut some lows on this square synth. And the synth that plays main arpeggio, I'd cut lows a little and layer it with other synth octave higher or maybe even in same octave.

POLO BOY
Idk if you sidechained everything besides a kick to a kick on purpose or not, it kinda bothers me how it clamps the whole sound. The arrangement is nice so it doesn't get boring. Love the bridge parts with that flute-like synth melody. The pads could be thinner or maybe quieter cause it gets messy in some parts of song especially when that distorted bass comes along and when pad plays together with strings, maybe you overcompressed them.
ARSENAL
The synths sound weird to me, mostly that square one with lots of noise in it. Also I'd cut some lows on this square synth. And the synth that plays main arpeggio, I'd cut lows a little and layer it with other synth octave higher or maybe even in same octave.

Thanks a lot dude, been checkin your stuff and your sound and mixing is flawless

Polo Boy - The Change Ups are dope in this! Kicks and 808s Bang, but there is a little mud. I really like this one a lot my head was nodding the whole way through!
Arsenal - 808s seem out of tune on this one, something seems off. The arrangement is good like ususal, but im not feeling the sound selection on this one.

I love the snare and tom rolls on the polo boy beat. The synths to definatly we got kind of the same sound going. them hats is crispy :D

The synths sound nice and full. Cool laser effects too. Drums really sounded great. I love the flute/bell synth in there. That bass sound is evil sounding man this is fire. I like the transitions thoughout the beat as well. The use of multiple kicks is a nice touch. Mixing is on point.

Here's mine

The synths sound nice and full. Cool laser effects too. Drums really sounded great. I love the flute/bell synth in there. That bass sound is evil sounding man this is fire. I like the transitions thoughout the beat as well. The use of multiple kicks is a nice touch. Mixing is on point.

Here's mine

I like how it builds up progressively, something in the melody sounds a little off tho. Nice work with the vocals. Synths are cool i could've sworn i've used sounds exactly like those too :P Nice drum groove towards the end as well.

WOOOO. Now I know why you said vibes in my post haha. This is on my vibes. You brought everything out properly, and at the right time. Keeping the focus going. The hats and snares fit nicely. This is dope man!!!

I like the mood of this, the 808 kind of threw me off for a bit in a few parts but besides that this was great.

Everything on point(Drums,transitions mix etc)
Maybe u could add some more leads or keys to make it more complicated but its already cool

This is dope. I'm personally not a big fan of kicks pushing away the melodies but it's good overall. Keep at it!

Back