Schoolboy Q [Type Beat] - "Knock Knock"

Simes Branxons

Simes Branxons
Sup fam,

i created new heat for yall. Would be dope if you give me some feedback - If there is anything to improve. Feed 4 Feed, Sub 4 Sub!
Enjoy!

This is dope man. I like the drum work. Sub is dope too. I think the main melody could have been better. Its just sub par in comparison to the rest of your beat which sounds really good.

I left you feedback on your YouTube video -- great track!

Hope to hear more and look forward to a collaboration one day.

Thank you for the feedback & support!
Maybe we can do a collab soon.

Last edited:
Another dope beat, definitely something Q could work with. Heres a quick sample I made to show, will leave up a few hours.
Man you tha realest when it comes to HQ acapellas. Always good for dope remixes. This is exactly what i thought about building this track! Thank you bro.

This is dope man. I like the drum work. Sub is dope too. I think the main melody could have been better. Its just sub par in comparison to the rest of your beat which sounds really good.
Thanks for the real feedback. Thought keepin the melody that simple lets the 808 bang through better. But you're right it could have been more complex!

tight. i would have rapped on it in my rapping days. excuse my ignorance but how the heck you get them cool screens with them soundwaves?

Dope af!. bass slides are A1 dope vocal samples, interesting drum patterns, nice synths, clean mix but i think the 808 could be a bit louder so it will lead a little more. Good work. i subbed you but instead of subbing to my youtube can you follow my soundcloud.

Could i get some feed on this new track?

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-remix-repost-anyone-comments-likes-516581/

- Sol-RA
Thank you homie! Gave u some feedback on your track and followed on soundcloud!

Back