Sampled piano beat with a verse and visual

dyme

Please give some feedback or criticism on a beat I produced, and verse I layed, and video I shot. Peace!

Last edited:
Very sick sample! Those are drums fit perfectly but I would've like to have heard compression that snare. 8/10, get some scratches on the chorus and this is 10/10. Good work

Feed for feed, old school piano beat.

Cheers for the feedback. I was actually thinking of getting some cuts on this one.

I listened to your beat also, sounds good. I'd dirty up the drums samples a bit with a simple distortion plugin or something. Good one.

the beat is real nice, as is the rapping, although the accent takes some getting used to. The video is nice man works well with the song. It's a very short song tho!!! Needs to be longer haha. It was good. Could you return me some feedback? pEACE! Do You Really Love Me? (ft. Burgess)

the beat is real nice, as is the rapping, although the accent takes some getting used to. The video is nice man works well with the song. It's a very short song tho!!! Needs to be longer haha. It was good. Could you return me some feedback? pEACE! Do You Really Love Me? (ft. Burgess)

Thanks for checking it out and leaving a comment/feedback. Appreciate that you want it longer! lol

I checked your song out. The writing is a match made in heaven for that beat. One thing I'd add, just personal taste would be some delay on the parts were you say something and then not say anything else for the rest of the bar.

Back