Sampled Hip Hop Beat (F4F)

Nipharu

Black America x Japan
Finished this up last night I've been trying to work on my drums so tell me what you guys think about those too.

Sample is pure fire!! Nice find. I like the intro vocal clip too. Once the beat drops...you did your thing with the chops, they're clean. The drums hit hard too... but this is a sample thats so nasty that it doesn't need to be chopped at all. You just need to bulk up the sample with some drums behind it... I like how you returned to the sample for the chorus section... I'm starting to like the chops during the 2nd verse... In summary, let me just say this: the potential here is enormous. I love the vibe and the sample chosen. I would keep this beat, and do a 2nd version of the beat where you build around the sample as a loop...you might wind up making something extremely special..all the ingredients are there

hit me back -- https://www.futureproducers.com/for...9-track-instrumental-cd-free-download-476856/

Nice beat man! I really like the sample but I think you've putted too much voices on the beat. Personally I prefeer clean beats, but this is just my opinion. Keep going!

That second beat is kicking, good job there. Real bouncy, as I like it. Vocals are very '70s, and the flute -- they gel with the modern beat quite nicely, and the (is it from the TV show The PJs?) samples. '90s vibe again, a lot of that on this site. Mixed with the older stuff it creates a unique blend that isn't very common to my knowledge. Nice.

Thanks for the feedback too, appreciated. :D

That second beat is kicking, good job there. Real bouncy, as I like it. Vocals are very '70s, and the flute -- they gel with the modern beat quite nicely, and the (is it from the TV showThe PJs?)

Nope the Boondocks, would love to sample the PJ's tho

pretty good track. was that the boondocks?

Yessir

Nice beat man! I really like the sample but I think you've putted too much voices on the beat. Personally I prefeer clean beats, but this is just my opinion. Keep going!
Anything with voices isn't my beat that was in the sample

Thank you everyone that's listened so far I'll send feedback ASAP!

Finished this up last night I've been trying to work on my drums so tell me what you guys think about those too.

Really likin that audio clip in the beginning, but I don't feel like the beat coming in the way it does gives it any justice. And just when I was about to comment on the drums sounding flat you bust me in the mouth with them kicks! The samples are nice, but I wish there was more of a solid structure...maybe I'd get it more if there was an emcee over this. Def smooth and reminds me of some west coast smoothness. Def enjoying the bounce of the kicks on this beat.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA, the sample really had me going! great addition to any beat..I would've just a little smudgin' of low end on your kick taken out and slightly more power on the kick and some high end on the snare but hey, that's just my taste...great background instrumentation though, very chilled out..

Back