Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sampled Hip Hop Beat (F4F)

Thanks

Sampled Hip Hop Beat (F4F)

Sign in to disable this ad
    Finished this up last night I've been trying to work on my drums so tell me what you guys think about those too.

Thanks
    pretty sick man, drums are nice and crispy from my end and that pan flute sample real adds alot of depth to the track.. nicely done mate!
    please vote for my track on facebook instead of feedback it'll be greatly appreciated! https://www.facebook.com/SpinninReco...Z0X2lkPTQ4MTcx

Feed my back and i'll feed yours

Thanks
    Sample is pure fire!! Nice find. I like the intro vocal clip too. Once the beat drops...you did your thing with the chops, they're clean. The drums hit hard too... but this is a sample thats so nasty that it doesn't need to be chopped at all. You just need to bulk up the sample with some drums behind it... I like how you returned to the sample for the chorus section... I'm starting to like the chops during the 2nd verse... In summary, let me just say this: the potential here is enormous. I love the vibe and the sample chosen. I would keep this beat, and do a 2nd version of the beat where you build around the sample as a loop...you might wind up making something extremely special..all the ingredients are there

hit me back -- https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...wnload-476856/

Thanks
    pretty good track. was that the boondocks?

hammrough Guest
    I like it. It sounds very up beat and I kind of feel its light hearted. Some of the parts seem jumpy but just depend what you want to do with it.

https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...rdeaux-477118/

Thanks
    Great intro and this track man is fire imo great vibe and flow and those flutes haha i just want it to be longer! lol get at me man! followed you!
    https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...us-rap-477087/

Thanks
    Nice beat man! I really like the sample but I think you've putted too much voices on the beat. Personally I prefeer clean beats, but this is just my opinion. Keep going!

Thanks
    That second beat is kicking, good job there. Real bouncy, as I like it. Vocals are very '70s, and the flute -- they gel with the modern beat quite nicely, and the (is it from the TV show The PJs?) samples. '90s vibe again, a lot of that on this site. Mixed with the older stuff it creates a unique blend that isn't very common to my knowledge. Nice.

Thanks for the feedback too, appreciated.

Thanks
    Nipharu, this beat is sick. I can almost hear Pac rhyming to this. Well done!

Thanks
    That second beat is kicking, good job there. Real bouncy, as I like it. Vocals are very '70s, and the flute -- they gel with the modern beat quite nicely, and the (is it from the TV showThe PJs?)
    Nope the Boondocks, would love to sample the PJ's tho

pretty good track. was that the boondocks?
    Yessir

Nice beat man! I really like the sample but I think you've putted too much voices on the beat. Personally I prefeer clean beats, but this is just my opinion. Keep going!
    Anything with voices isn't my beat that was in the sample

Thank you everyone that's listened so far I'll send feedback ASAP!

Thread Information