This Salsa Trap Beat Is A Hit F4F

koollord

Battle Champion!
I found this latin Sample and made a trap beat with it, the 808's work is unique and the drums, f4f

Last edited:
Nice sample cutting, you really did a fine catch. Great style, i have some producers friends that like to work with this song type. Nice rolls, snare & hats sounds loose. 808 is good, interesting transitions. Mix sounds balanced to me, nice job overall. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

thanks for the feedback.....really you know people that make latin trap beat, let me know their names. cause when I type Salsa/latin trap beat on google or youtube, all I get is my beats.

Salsa trap ??! Very creative. love the chops and how those 808's sound. actualy i need to make some trap beats it's been a while. Keep the beat up mate, I really loved your track.

That sample is tooooo clean bro! I really dig the feel of the song. I think maybe tone on the snares a little bit, they're going HAM throughout and I'm not sure if I'm a fan of that. The trumpet is also really nice, I'm not sure if that's also a sample but that's clean! From the build-up I guess this is more of an EDM/Hip-Hop mashup? Either way, good work.

Here's my link: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...pe-beat-october-hate-f4f-529014/#post50021467

Back