"Ruzuru" Instrumental Mixtape out now!

This is dope. Is that you rapping or did you sample someone? What language is it? I love the vocals and the boom bap drums in the beat. The rap flow is great as well. Mix seems nice too. Really good job.

This is dope. Is that you rapping or did you sample someone? What language is it? I love the vocals and the boom bap drums in the beat. The rap flow is great as well. Mix seems nice too. Really good job.

Thank you so much for the feedback! I appreciate that,I am rapping on this beat in my native Language (Greek),thank you so much again!!

This one is epic! I really love mixed choirs and strings! Vocals are also very good mixed! Even if i dont understand a single word i think that you done some serious job! óla ta kalýtera!

Last edited:
This one is epic! I really love mixed choirs and strings! Vocals are also very good mixed! Even if i dont understand a single word i think that you done some serious job! óla ta kalýtera!

Thank you so much,"Σέβας" for the Greek message as we say here in Greece,Να'σαι καλά!

P.S. We most use "ta kalýtera" (The best) instead of "óla ta kalýtera" (All the best) it's way too long for a wish! ;)

Last edited:
Love the mix on these very crisp! Like that melodic vibe you produce, your beats tell a story I like that. Well done keep it up.

Listened to "女性の笑顔". Real chill, makes me think of like Alice in Wonderland mixed with Jungle Book or something lol. Unique upbeat, happy vibes that I'm digging. Keep doing you :)

Lots of great beats here and they transition nicely onto the next. The ones over 4min felt too lengthy and repetitive after a while. My fav ones were the 5th and 10th, just a nice groovy chill vibe to them and i really like the melodies. The ones with vocals were really smooth and relaxing really dig those too! Keep it up man, u def have a talent for this :)

Back