roses by the stairs (F4F)

I like the vibe on Roses, really like the drum pattern and percussive instruments. Legends Never Die is Hard, love the vocal sample. I could hear a rapper getting really deep on that one, dope stuff!!

Please check me out Royalty Free XXXTentacion ft. Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat (Hard Trap Beat) - YouTube

hey thanks man your beat is dope too, idk if i could see uzi on it but maybe suicideboys? either way its lit.
Appreciate the feedback but I'm not looking for feedback on legends never die that shit is in my signature and for some reason I can't remove it... lmfao

I didn't dig the intro but once the beat kicked in I fell in love. I like what you did with the hi hats a lot. The only thing that I didn't like was the sound that came in right before the major drop in the beat. Everything else is bussing. This is very introspective as well. Nice work.

Check out my track please
DJ Straxger - Gang Active *Feedback 4 Feedback*

very nice vibe!! im just missing the bass a bit? could be a bit stronger. nice use of percussion!

very nice vibe!! im just missing the bass a bit? could be a bit stronger. nice use of percussion!

I dunno man what speakers you using? On both my pairs of speakers and headphones the bass is fucking knocking hahaha
Thanks for feedback!!! I'm going to hit all of you back tonight when I get home!

Back