RickPolo (SexMachine) F4F returned A$AP

rickpolo

What up FP

Just dropped a new joint on the cloud "SexMachine" produced and performed by me. Let me know you think I was going for something different like dark R&B ballad/ Phil Collins with very little spittin I still spit a little though..

rick this is nuts!!...you saw your vision and you executed... you are a great record producer and a great musician ...much respect ...maintain that focus ..you're on your way

Very solid beat, the transitions were smooth and your flow was on point. I'm not too big on the high pitch vocals in the hook but I don't mind it in this case. I'd just like to hear more of you spittin (I know you said there was very little) but it definitely would be more interesting with more. Good work, bud.

Who's singing the chorus ? that's you ? if yes, you taking it to a whole nother level LOL. The flow of it all is chill, nice composition. I think your vocals could be more clear during the verses, but that's about it. The beat is dope. I could see it in a movie,, a slow motion scene in a club n shit while chicks are grinding on guys lol.

dope work ~

this beat is really dope. The Weeknd would totally kill this beat. one thing though is, those little bleep sounds that come in around 0:55 mark, for some reason they sound a little off. like the tone of it? i dunno maybe my ears are messed up but i feel like they could be pitched to a different tone or something. other than that, i think this is a very solid beat. ur vocals on it def. add a nice touch to it too. good job and keep it up.

when you got time, check out: Suit & Tie Remix (F4F)

any feedback is always appreciated!

Your voice is smooth dude, sounds really nice. As far as the beat, that buzzy beat needs to be layered with a low end sin wav so it's a little stronger, it will also help this track bang. Like I said tho, this is dope good work!!

this beat is really dope. The Weeknd would totally kill this beat. one thing though is, those little bleep sounds that come in around 0:55 mark, for some reason they sound a little off. like the tone of it? i dunno maybe my ears are messed up but i feel like they could be pitched to a different tone or something. other than that, i think this is a very solid beat. ur vocals on it def. add a nice touch to it too. good job and keep it up.

when you got time, check out: Suit & Tie Remix (F4F)

any feedback is always appreciated!

Haha i take offence that the weeknd would do my song better than me. JK he is a very dope artist.

I like this, it's not my usual style but we want to innovate and not always replicate so I appreciate the hustle.

Definitely has a PARTYNEXTDOOR feel to it, but a bit darker which is what you were going for. Good job. Which do you prefer, producing or performing? Takes a lot of talent to do both!

When you have a moment, something completely different I'd love to hear your feedback on :P

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ample-type-instrumental-[feed-4-feed]-494096/

Last edited:
Thanks buddy, I actually enjoy both and couldn't do one without the other because my song creation process is unconventional and I enjoy the whole mixing process from start to finish. Hitting your link now!

Back