Rick Polo (Debut Single) "BeOn" Self Produced F4F

rickpolo

Check out my debut Single BeOn Self produced and performed..Give feedback....Drop Links....All feedback will be returned

Dope track. The beat is awesome. The lyrics were a little generic, but still decent. Personally I would have preferred the drum and bass to start at the beginning of the verse so I could bob my head a little more because the beat is hard - but that's just personal preference. All in all this is a good track.

Last edited:
I LOVE YOUR APPROACH! Keep the vocal pronunciation. THE BEAT IS DOPE!! But I agree with SMBeats on hearin the bass earlier. Great track, I'll be peeping your work :cheers:

This is tight, overall whole track is very well made, this is som ishh you would hear on the radio.
If you would shoot a music video to this, I really see this becoming a popular track on the top of the worldstar page with a couple mill views. Its catchy.
Imma be real with you, I dont find anything to critisice really, you def did your thing.

Thanks Bo...I have been told before i have a very commercial sound. Only thing is i say whatever i feel on a track..

Thanks so much for your feedback on my track - I'm here to return the love.

This is dope man! Really well produced, the beat is cool and the vocals fit in the track really well IMHO. I really dig the instruments you used and the collection of sounds, and the hook is catchy. My only criticism is that it seems like it doesn't have a ton of sub info (I'm listening on bit studio monitors that go down to 40Hz... I don't know if it's just me).

It doesn't need a ton of sub, but an 808 could be cool at times. But that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it how it is - it's dope as hell.

Keep it up!

i feel like when the kick dropped in the melody fell back ... other then that track sounds stoopit dope ... keep it up ... returned

Nice work man! I dont really listen to explicit rap but your flo was on point and that beat FIRE! Nicely mixed vocals sound nice i like the gated pads you had going one. Keep it up man!

Not my style but I will say this. the mix is clean! Your voice is well layered with the beat, and the beat is nice too. Things really picked up when the kicks came in. Overall, pretty well layered track :cool:

That's a good procued track you got there!
I have no access to my studio-headphones atm, so I'm not quite sure, but I think you could make the vocals more "intresting" if you put adlibs behind.

Last edited:
Great track bro!Lovin the mix on this thing very full sounding.I can't realyl criticize much besides maybe wanting the beat to start earlier but everything sounds dope!Like the lyrics too "She's got a mean tongue...call that expensive taste" ...thats awesome stuff man.Keep up the good work!

Sounds clean, very generic sounding though. Not feeln the lyrics but delivery was good, and so was beat.

Last edited:
Back