Returning All Feedback: The West

Is real catchy! You had me over here nodding when that beat drop! You got really creative with this. Also this is a solid mix! Nothing negative to say about this just keep up the good work fam and keep grinding 100! I left you a comment, like, and follow on your SoundCloud profile. Return to feed?

Man, that's great. I love the sound of this guitar, blends really well with other instruments. Great arrangement, really keeps the idea fresh and interesting. I think my favorite part is towards the middle, when the beat is less busy - the parts beforehand lead to it well. Great beat!

Mycelial Cords - Just a Coincidence

Is real catchy! You had me over here nodding when that beat drop! You got really creative with this. Also this is a solid mix! Nothing negative to say about this just keep up the good work fam and keep grinding 100! I left you a comment, like, and follow on your SoundCloud profile. Return to feed?

Thanks man.

I just listened to your track on youtube. It is super smooth. Love the sound of the drums and the melody is really catchy. Is that a sample or did you make it with a vst. Either way, all the instruments work together well. Nice beat.

Back