Returning all feedback - The Light

Definitely unique, wasnt a big fan of the intro, thought it was kind of unnecessary. Cool sounds! I really like what you did with the snare. Really liking the change of pace just after the one minute mark and again at the 2:30 mark. The guitar is dope as well. All around cool beat enjoyed it so much you will see that i showed some love on your soundcloud.

[h=1]Chilled out guitar with brazilian sample (f4f)[/h]

Definitely unique, wasnt a big fan of the intro, thought it was kind of unnecessary. Cool sounds! I really like what you did with the snare. Really liking the change of pace just after the one minute mark and again at the 2:30 mark. The guitar is dope as well. All around cool beat enjoyed it so much you will see that i showed some love on your soundcloud.

Chilled out guitar with brazilian sample (f4f)

Thanks I returned feedback!

Aye this is pretty dope. I always love hearing a nice guitar sample in a beat. You've got a lot of nice variation, keeps me listening the whole way through. The mix is really good, everything feels in place and the drums hit nice. Not sure what word to use to describe the vibe but its like... kinda airy, kanyey in a way. But this is dope mane keep it up.

good to hear something different. Change ups are dope throughout and guitar sample too. I would make the kick stick out more which harder punch.

YouTube

good to hear something different. Change ups are dope throughout and guitar sample too. I would make the kick stick out more which harder punch.

YouTube
Thanks.

I really like the 808 tone in your beat, but it sounds like it may be slightly off tune. Hard to say. The upper melody is nice and catchy and the drums bang. Really nice besides maybe the tuning of the 808s.

Gude,

well i liked the intro and i dont think its unnecessary. Its a different vibe then the other beats one hears these days, but thats what makes a true musician - not sticking to one style. Always refreshing to hear such stuff in the era of "x-type beats". Im really diggin the musicality of it. The guitar sound really good, did you play it yourself? I got nothing to complain on the mixdown. All very well done! Good job, sir!

If you got a minute, check out my latest beat: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eat-snow-prod-mr-nrage-f4f-545058/?highlight=

Nice Guitar sample to run the beat, great automation as well, keep it up my guy this sounds great.

If you get a chance check out my last beat, Untitled 144 by WXLV | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks. Tbh, the melody was a bit jarring to me. It sounds more like a scary boss level from an old school video game than hip hop. That being said, I do think it would be really cool for a video game soundtrack or something. Maybe make that high synth a little harsh on the ears by eqing the high end out a little bit more and lowering it in the mix. Besides that, I like the idea and think it would be a good soundtrack.

Back