Returning All Feedback..."Hunnit Grand"(Produced by.Nizzynosleep)

Hi,

I'm not a huge fan of this style of beats, but in terms of production I especially liked the flute (instrument choice and the melody) - which makes the beat sound more 'haunted'. Where did you get that one from, is that maybe one of Kontakt libraries? Moreover, as I like to use effect automation, I liked the part from about 0:45 which ended with a tape stop.

If you like, I would appreciate if you could listen to my tracks and let me know what you think, you can check them via my signature.

Hi,

I'm not a huge fan of this style of beats, but in terms of production I especially liked the flute (instrument choice and the melody) - which makes the beat sound more 'haunted'. Where did you get that one from, is that maybe one of Kontakt libraries? Moreover, as I like to use effect automation, I liked the part from about 0:45 which ended with a tape stop.

If you like, I would appreciate if you could listen to my tracks and let me know what you think, you can check them via my signature.

Thanks I appreciate the feedback! I think the flute sound I used in this beat came from a massive library. I like the mix and arrangement of your beat I think you used some pretty interesting sounds. I'm with you as I'm not typical a big fan of this style but the mix sound pretty good and it sounds club ready.

Back