[Remix] Chromeo - Jealous (I Ain't With It) Hanzy remix [F4F]

hcgaron

Hello All!

I recently remixed Chromeo's "Jealous (I Ain't With It)" in a style that combines progressive house and some nu disco. I appreciate your feedback as I'll be entering this in a competition soon and need to know if there is anything to revisit first.

Drop your links and I'll return the favor! Thanks!

I wanna download your remixes and jam them! Good work!

Feedback? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...lner-x-start-over-*feedback-feedback*-478518/

Thanks so much man - I appreciate your feedback! I can send you a couple of files via email if you like. I am submitting to a competition so I don't think I'm allowed to post downloads until the comp is over. Hit me with your email and I'll send you at least the previous remix!

I'll check your page for feedback now!

this is a hit allready nothing less to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIjcJ3umUKc what u think about my latest beat

I just realized this isn't a FP thread but instead a YouTube link - so I'll post my feedback here:

Your mix and master are totally professional. Fantastic work - especially the low end. The 808 is perfectly delivered (something that is not only tough to achieve but also you don't hear a lot of on FP). This is so perfectly ready for a bangin artist to hit hard. I have only good things to say!

If you want more feedback I've been getting a lot from a site called "CloudKillers." It's only for SoundCloud links but it's helped me hone my mixes a lot lately. Check it out if you're interested: http://www.cloudkillers.com/?aff=56222

This is good man! i havent heard the og so i have no reference but this sounds legit. Quite funky! I would have thought this was a professional track so that sums it up!

supreme sound quality...my a77x's are loving this, and they are some of the most honest speakers you'll find. very good mixing/mastering job.

as far as the arrangement and instrumentation goes, you really kept things fresh with your own style, but stayed true to the power of the original. very interesting to see how differently you and scottie royal flipped this. will be tough for the judges. good stuff

Dude, great song!! Mix is perfect man, production is top notch. Everything is put together really, really well man. Keep doing your thing because this is industry standard. Great job!

Really clean mix, great mastering. Crazy how different our takes are! I really like all the synth instrumentation you have going on. There's a lot of variation through out which keeps it really fresh throughout. Well done. Good luck!

it isn't really my style, but i like the melody and the changes...and the mixing is great, just as mentioned before.
keep it up! :)

Last edited:
THIS IS SOO DOPE!!! Man I love Chromeo and you made me love them more. All the instruments sound really clean, its mixed well, and very dancable. I wasn't really feeling the original but this is really dope. Nice work man, and thanks for the feed.

The mix is almost perfect. The only complaint I would have that the kick could use a tad more oomph. But that's nitpicking and you've obviously finished this already so it probably won't help you a lot.

I don't think there are any problems with this track really, it's pretty much as good as it can be. The intro might be a bit overly long, and the drops would be cooler if you added some more variation to them, maybe adding an additional synth to the last drop or something.

Good track though.

Back