REAL WOLVES - (Real Friends x Wolves) - DL Inside, F4F

Molattow

Everybody heard it right away: Kanyes Real Friends ends where Wolves begins.
So these days I have been trying to re-create and playing around with the "Real Friends" beat and came up with something which I liked so much, that I wanted to make something out of it for you guys. The vocalls of Sia fit in perfectly into the mood of this track!!! I hope ya'll enjoy this - I put a lot of effort into this!

Have fun!

Vocals start at 1:35

Last edited:
Really liked the beat. Gave off a sort of adventurous or traveling feel. Vocals fit nicely with the ambience of the track but they were slightly loud at times and I noticed some slight distortion in the high end. Great concept overall though

Really liked the beat. Gave off a sort of adventurous or traveling feel. Vocals fit nicely with the ambience of the track but they were slightly loud at times and I noticed some slight distortion in the high end. Great concept overall though

Thank you.

What do you think about the attempt to fit Vic Mensa's vocals from the OG Wolves on this? Obviously this is a very rough sketch of what it might become with a good acapella, if I can ever find it, but I really like the idea of one song transitioning into the other.

I think I caught a bit of distortion too at a couple parts and the vocals did feel a little strong at times, but overall I liked it, the horns were great, good job!

Back