Real Music Video.. dope westcoast track produced by me..

Not bad man, well mixed.. But I think this is more of a east coast beat to be honest.. Especially with the rapper that's on it.. It also sounds like something ghostface killa would get down on.. But nice beat and arrangement.. Check me when you get time

New Summertime Jam... OHMS X gHost prod. Heartbeatz

Oh shit I like this fam, The beat is nice love the synth that plays throughout the beat. Really nice addition. Mixing is cool also, dope shit man

Could you drop some feedy on this?
Melancholy Club Nights by DistortedWonder | Distorted Wonder | Free Listening on SoundCloud

did u guys just click the track in my sig and not the youtube link i posted? it's a music video. there's no synth.. not really eastcoast, this is laid back westcoast shit represented, shot in the northwest

Last edited:
I clicked the YouTube vid.. I'm not too familiar with the vibe in the northwest now a days.. But I'm just saying too me it reminds me of that 90's esque Classic NY style with a modern twist infused flavor.. I actually dig it, I'm not knocking it man

I clicked the YouTube vid.. I'm not too familiar with the vibe in the northwest now a days.. But I'm just saying too me it reminds me of that 90's esque Classic NY style with a modern twist infused flavor.. I actually dig it, I'm not knocking it man
i didn't mean to come off in any way.. but damn, thank you, i take that as a big compliment. the northwest gets dark half of the year and rains a lot so the sound is a bit darker. got back at ur thread too!

The CoolNutz video definitely some eastcoast ghostface type shit, the mix is dope, the artist dope. Keep it up. Check me out: Ezale x Cousin Fik x E40 Bay Area Type Beat
thank u bro, i appreciate that! left u feedback as well.

Back