REAL BOOM BAP HIP HOP / ROCK! Danny Brown Type Beat - Foul's Gold! Feed 4 Feed!

Hey, thanks for the feedback on my page! I really like what you did here. The Kick and Snare is very Danny Brown ish. The sample is pretty sick too, I subbed you. The thing that stood out most was the stereo field. I really felt like I was in the actual song, the guitars swallowed me good job. Danny just needs to throw his raw vocal style o.

This is pretty damn epic, to say the least. I picture this beat as something you'd play along with a Superbowl Highlight. It has that epic hype to it. Keep at it man.

it def. sounds good. i like the whole structure...esp the change up at 1:02. there are a few places where it has this sudden stop, that i feel like its too sudden...but i havnt heard any of danny browns stuff so im not sure how it tends to be. but overall, great mix...this song does put u into it great work

lol great sample! I can definitely hear Danny Brown on this one;) No criticism from me dude, everything is on point! Good work:)

I like this a lot man, the sample choice is really on point. It has a good epic feel and I could defintely hear DB on it. Gets a bit repetitive in places, but I'm sure that won't be a problem if you get a rapper on it.

Nice beat
Love the sample you used right here.
The kicks hit hard !
Keep it up

Thanks for the feedback by the way

this was a real cool beat. Although I gotta agree with those people about the snare. A bigger more reverby snare might sound better. otherwise its really cool

This sample is so hype, listeners will stay interested throughout the whole song,despite the redundancy. Sorry for the late reply been caught up with school.

Yo, Donta, I have to be honest, I'm not feeling this one as much as I did your Black hippy one ( if i remember correctly). I like the 1:08 doo daa doo daa part though! I feel like it could be used in a more hipster type soft, chill rap beat. Thats definetly dope. But I done like 1:40 ish part, too heavy. Sorry for the vague ass descriptions, buy hey.

All my honest feedback here

Give me some please

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eive-feedback/diary-noobie-producer-442634/5/

Back