Rate my Beat 1-10

My honest opinion is that it is really boring, I see where the track has potential.

The whole song can be condense down into an intro. when a new section comes in, you can even add more percussion and add another layer of melodies or chords.

As for mixing, you can add stereo imaging, panned sounds, and other elements.

Don't give up, mistakes make us better.

dude ur drums are confusing me..i agree with the previous guy said..it sounded like one long boring intro..i dont kno what u had in mind for this but it is still incomplete..fix the drums..i like the guitar and the pads in the background..try a traditional kick and snare..and learn proper song arrangement..this will only make u better...its a process where u never stop learning...keep hustlin'

Last edited:
You might have a stereo imaging vst but it depends what Program your making music on. Stereo imaging vsts can widen a sound by pushing it out to the left and right and making it sound wide. Izotope ozone 5/Waves s1 imager are two of many.

Stereo imaging makes instruments and sounds easier to identify and less cluttered in the middle. There are many things you can do to alter the stereo field, such as panning and reverb.

When mixing, finding the place of putting instruments in the stereo field would be stereo imaging. Such as the guitars panned out far to the left and right speakers. Hi hats off to the right. Backgrounds vocals on either side. Take a look at this picture to understand.
http://www.uaudio.com/media/blog/2012/11/stereo_hero.jpg

Other elements with mixing that you could use can be delays, side chain compression, reverb, harmonic exciters, etc...

Theres a lot to learn man haha :cool:.

Back