Rapper Quote & Always Skilled - No Days Off [F4F]

24FITMAN

Hip Hop Magnate
What's up y'all here the latest track off of T.H.V.2 106 No Day's off Produced By: Always Skilled
Let me know what you think overall.

Nice track man! A.S. beats are always on point. Coupled with your flow and you have a great song. "Spit nice like Biggie, Pac's soul come get me." hahaha I love it! Good work guys.

The lyrics fit on this perfectly! Liking the change-ups in this song. Really contributes to the track instead of listening to a repetitive 4-bar loop.

Good job!

Last edited:
Man this is smooth as hell.. I got nothing to critique hear. Beat is dope, mix is dope, overall track is dope. Keep doing what you doing

Ohhh wee, this is on point. H-town feelin. I gotta be honest this song is mad tight, the beat is smooth and laidback, the hook is catchy and catches the listener and the lyrics are on point. Flow is also great. I honestly want to see a music video to push this song to where it needs to be man 4real. Btw thank you for the feedback you left, much appreicated.

I honestly want to see a music video to push this song to where it needs to be man 4real. Btw thank you for the feedback you left, much appreicated.
I've been working on the story board for a couple days. Thanks for the support fam, one love.

smooth track and great quality...everything fits in perfectly on the beat. I'd like to hear da vocals turned up a lil bit on the chorus.
overall banger!

This my favorite joint from A.S. You two should team up because this joint came out the oven just right. The hook is very catchy and the verse really carry the listener back into the hook. The vocal mix is damn near perfect and this is all independent work. This is a banga, keep grinding buddy. You have a few snippets on the cloud that are also on point that I have checked out.

Back