Queen Naija x Ariana Grande Type Beat 2019 - "Unbothered" | R&B/Pop|(F4F100%)

LongLiveTheKing

Queen Naija x Ariana Grande Type Beat 2019 - "Unbothered" | R&B/Pop|(F4F100%)

drop your links below AFTER leaving genuine feedback to receive genuine feedback in return

Last edited:
I love the feel of this, you dropped it at the perfect time of year. Especially love the filter sweep as a fill and how you sometimes like gate chop the last 2 synths notes as a fill or is it toms? Can't tell which makes it even cooler lol mix sounds pretty balanced overall, maybe quieter on the snare. One thing I did notice is the overall level seems a bit low compared to some other things on youtube, obviously thats just a mastering thing though and doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the beat. Keep it up dude! < Tabitha beat guy

I love the feel of this, you dropped it at the perfect time of year. Especially love the filter sweep as a fill and how you sometimes like gate chop the last 2 synths notes as a fill or is it toms? Can't tell which makes it even cooler lol mix sounds pretty balanced overall, maybe quieter on the snare. One thing I did notice is the overall level seems a bit low compared to some other things on youtube, obviously thats just a mastering thing though and doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the beat. Keep it up dude! < Tabitha beat guy

Preciate the quality feed ���� Man I’ve been locked in a battle w YouTube trynna figure out the sweet spot for how much head room to leave cuz if I don’t leave enough YouTube automatically compresses everything and makes it even quieter. I may have left too
much this go around lol. I thought I had it figured out but seems like the finish line keeps moving lmao what the code!? How do I get it right?!

Last edited:
Loving the melody of this one. It has an infectious vibe. The percussion is a great touch it really helps the beat move and captures the vibe better too. The mix is nice as well, it sounds pretty professional to my ears. That reversed portion goes crazy too ayyyee.

[FULL SONG] Running - Khan (F4F)

Great island vibes for sure with that melody. Really nice and warm sounding. The claps and percussion keep that chill island vibe really nicely too. I agree with others that the mix is great. Good work!

drop your links below AFTER leaving genuine feedback to receive genuine feedback in return

Yo, I'm really feelin the vibes man. loved the 808's as well as the snares. keep it up man.

Thanks for feedback homie!

Overall this a good beat. Sounds very radio-ready, the low end was my favorite part tbh and the melody is hella catchy. With the right artist this could be a summer banger. Mix was pretty good too but that clap sounds a bit too thin/papery imo, I'd layer it with another clap, or itself, and cut the high frequencies just a bit. Good work brother!

Last edited:
Loving the melody of this one. It has an infectious vibe. The percussion is a great touch it really helps the beat move and captures the vibe better too. The mix is nice as well, it sounds pretty professional to my ears. That reversed portion goes crazy too ayyyee.

[FULL SONG] Running - Khan (F4F)

man, I appreciate the listen and quality feedback! Been working on my mixing for about a year now so def feels good to hear others ear lock in on my mix !!!

Awesome vibe, really tropical. The kicks and 808 really knocking on this one too. I love the melody, and especially the reverse switch up, that shit always resonates with me!

All this needs is a rapper over it.

The percussion was really dope too, Id love to know how you approach them!

Great mixing too, nothing bad to say about this track

Keep it up!

Check out my track when you can :D

[F4F] Emotional Haunting Melancholy Instrumental - "Time" [F4F]

I dont listen to alot of Ariana Grande so I'm not the best person to ask about this, but I'll try to be as objective as possible.

overall, I think its a solid track. everything comes together without any problems, the chord progression is laid back and the melody on top plays off it naturally.Their synergy suggests a vocal melody to the listener pretty strongly, so I could see AG's writers or even AG herself easily coming up with the appropriate chorus to go over this, and in my head it sounds pretty close to what you'd hear on the radio.

nicely executed. I can't offer any meaningful constructive criticism here since like i said it's not my cup of tea, but from a commercial standpoint I don't see any reason to dislike it.

Last edited:
I dont listen to alot of Ariana Grande so I'm not the best person to ask about this, but I'll try to be as objective as possible.

overall, I think its a solid track. everything comes together without any problems, the chord progression is laid back and the melody on top plays off it naturally.Their synergy suggests a vocal melody to the listener pretty strongly, so I could see AG's writers or even AG herself easily coming up with the appropriate chorus to go over this, and in my head it sounds pretty close to what you'd hear on the radio.

nicely executed. I can't offer any meaningful constructive criticism here since like i said it's not my cup of tea, but from a commercial standpoint I don't see any reason to dislike it.

haha thanks bro appreciate the listen! I don’t listen to much AG besides what I hear on the radio but this project was me trying to stretch myself to make more mainstream radio ready beats! And by the feedback looks like I got it right! Haha !

This is really bouncy bro! Very good sound selection. I don't feel like this is an Ariana Grande Type Beat imo. I really like your beat name, it's unique btw! Mix sounds great, loud and crispy and clean. YouTube

This is really nice man, good job. I love the 8-bit style synth, all the instruments you've chosen blend together really nicely. Feels like there's quite a lot going on but it's not too complex or anything. The structure is good as well, I like how there's a few different sections. Mix seems pretty spot on as well, no real complaints there. Excellent work bro, keep doing your thing.

Lol. I just replied and the reply disappeared. Take 2.

So I'm not an Ariana guy, but I immediately liked the tom rolls/fills. Really added to the groove. Melody is nice too. Overall I could see a female pop singer on this without much trouble. It has that happy/upbeat feel I think people look for around this time of year.

Here's something I finished last night if you want to give it a listen. Different side of the hip-hop spectrum and more of a throwback. YouTube

Back