#push2019

Rapper Quote

Quokane
What's good yall. Hope yall grinding hard as usual. I just wrapped up this record using a new mixing technique on logic. What yall think? Records called PUSH

Last edited:
H, the mix is solid. The recording is very good quality. In my opinion the kick can be a little more punchy but this is just a personal preference.

Good job!

Gotta love that classic sample. You really killed this boom bap style for real. Great flow and that delivery is just so confident and strong. Good shit. Mix sounds pretty good to me. Wouldn't mind the vocals slightly louder, but this sounds good.

Ayyy dope track. The vocal's really dope. That's u rapping right? U got a good rapping voice and your flow went well with thr beat. Dope lyrics too. Simple and catchy hook. Yhe mix is good imo. Everything meshed well together. Dope track man. Imma follow u on sound cloud, u got some heat ������

yo this is sick bro. Reminds me of The Game. Interesting lyrics and u clearly mastered ur flow. Good mixing/mastering as well

aye this dope ! love the ol skool vibe. your voice got that grimey sound fits perfect for this.. subbed you back on youtube! keep making that great vibe hiphop !

Overall dope. Only thing i noticed is that same flow pattern on the whole 1st verse. Maybe you wanted it to be like that, but i think a lil shakeup ever 4 bars would make it sound more exciting.

Keep it up man

The mix was solid, your vocals perfectly in the track imo so keep using that new technique. Flow is on point, just straight bars none of the mumble-rap shit, I dig it.

Did you do the beat too? You flipped that sample real good also(DJ Premier would be proud lol). Only issue with the beat is that level of the kick should be adjusted higher so it stands out more like the snare which is front and center.

Thanks for your feedback on my track too. Peace.

Did you do the beat too? You flipped that sample real good also(DJ Premier would be proud lol). Only issue with the beat is that level of the kick should be adjusted higher so it stands out more like the snare which is front and center.
Yea all in house, and thanks fam i appreciate that. And I also appreciate some precise feedback. Keep doing your thing fam.

Back