Pure White Jazz (Kendrick/J.Cole/Logic inspired) Feedback 4 Feedback

thesoloist1914

Paradom Beats
Hey everyone its 's Paradom again! The beat I'm about to post is very new and I'm looking for feedback as far as the mixing as well as the implementation of the idea. The idea for this beat is very Kendrick Lamar or Logic inspired. Especially with the drums that were used. Any and all type of feedback is welcome and as always I will give you feedback as well. I hope you enjoy!

I really like the first beat but a drum fill or just a change in the drums every now in then would at some more energy to the track

This is very different, especially like when the keys come in, they add a very nice element to the beat. Overall great job. I would add some thickness and low end to the drums. But great job.

I really like this and the direction you're going in. It may be just me but I think that synth or whatever that is feels a little out of place. It sounds a little futuristic and electronic where as the rest sounds very organic and fluid. I don't know that maybe just me but the drums feel very old school, that melody and that jazzy feel also. I feel like it would be a calmer tone and cooler mood without it. Very natural except that electronic synth. Again, that may just be me. Keep it up though i like it a lot.

Yo man I dig this...and ya a drum switch up on every other 4 bar would be nice...but for real this is a nice chill track nicely mixed too...good job overall

Back