Prodigy - Real Deal Fishscale

cR8!

A friend of mine had put out a mixtape which featured remixed acapellas of rappers who had passed away and that inspired me to do this one.

Maybe this will start a trend of Prodigy remixes......? :hmmm:

Rest in power.

The lo-fi of the instruments surprisingly works well with the cleaner vocals. That was a nice touch.

This is a nice remix nice clean mix and hard hitting drums nothing else to say nothing wrong with this the track is dope and thanks for the feedback on my beat.

I appreciate that man, but if you're talking flow like lyrics, those weren't mine. I used an acapella from a song off of The Alchemist's first album that had a Prodigy verse on it.

You can peep the original here: Tick Tock - YouTube

I did enjoy the 610 beat. That slow build-up at the beginning got me going bruh.

This is more-or-less personal preference, but I would've cut down on the bass a tad, and let the kick and snare shine a bit, but otherwise, good shit man :cool:

well overall went great !

i am producer myself thanks for asking heres one of my beats

Last edited:
This was fire. The intro interview bit was a nice touch. adds to the grimeyness. I love the distorted drums they work with the raw sounding vocals. I like the use of sidechain on the drums too it makes them punch alot. Keep it up, Could you return me some feedback? Thanks!!! Adolescent Notes MUSIC VIDEO - Outss

Back