Prison - RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

Really dope I like the epic cinematic feel the beat has and the vox sample you have in the background is a nice touch I'm always impressed by your beats they are very dynamic and always have variation to keep listeners engaged from start to finish. They also feel like they have their own stories to tell story telling artist would be great on beats like this overall dope job on production and mixing.

Check out my latest.
[F4] Tory Lanez x Drake x Kehlani x WizKid x UK Afro Swing Type Beat [F4F]

the sample and bass was dope man good shit. heres my track

Thanks for listening!

That beat is great. Loving the old school sample. Your rap voice is pretty great too. This is a great track. The one thing that could change is the mixing and it would take your track to the next level. Lower the singing vocals a bit as they are overpowering your rap vocals. Have your own vocals out front more and this would be perfect. Cool shit. Digging the style.

this beat has a really unique vibe, im liking it! nice choice in sound selection as well. did you sample a cows moo in this? lol. i could be wrong but that what it sounds like. overall, really nice work on creating the atmosphere.

Back